A true and totally 3D app for learning human anatomy with 3D position quiz and audio pronunciation, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface.
***Want to try the app for free? Click on related apps and download the free version.
– You can rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
– Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
– Muscle descriptions: Origin, Insertion, Nerve, Action
– 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
– Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
– Search the name of anatomical structure and reveal the 3D location
– Switch on/off different anatomy systems
– Both male and female reproductive systems are available
– Load and Save Views (bookmaker function)
– Information from Wikipedia and Gray’s anatomy textbook
– Great for learning anatomy and physiology
– Support French, Spanish and German languages!
– Skeleton (all bones in our body)
– Muscles (145 muscles, highly detailed muscle models)
– Circulation (arteries, vein and heart)
– Nervous system
– Respiratory system
– Reproductive system ( both male and female )
– Urinary system
– 3D Ear
Email us at [email protected]. Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.