AdGuard is an ultra-efficient ad blocker for Safari. It will not only remove annoying ads but also secure your privacy with advanced tracking protection. AdGuard for iOS is an open source app, it’s totally transparent and safe to use.
– Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari. Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. Whitelist your favorite websites or use manual blocking tool to hide any element on the page.
– Privacy protection. The web is full of trackers that literally watch your every click. AdGuard offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
– Speed acceleration. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster. AdGuard removes tons of rubbish and you can freely surf the web!
– Reduced traffic consumption and increased battery life. Banners and ads sometimes add up to half the size of the page. By blocking them, you’re saving your battery life and Wi-Fi/mobile traffic.
– More than 50 popular subscriptions (EasyList, EasyPrivacy, etc.) plus AdGuard’s own powerful ad filters, including language-specific filters. Together they don’t leave ads a chance.
ADGUARD PRO FEATURES
AdGuard Pro includes the following features:
– Custom filters. Add your own filters by URL even if they are not on the default list.
– DNS privacy. Blocking regular online trackers is not enough if you want to assure 100% protection of your online privacy. Choose any of the user-favorite DNS providers or configure a custom DNS server.
– Security filters. Protect yourself from dangerous websites riddled with cryptojacking or fraud.
Hello, This app does not work correctly on iOS16.1.1 iPhone 14 pro.
Even after setting up all the permissions from Settings>Safari> Extensions and enabling the Safari app extension. It says website disabled
Adguard iPA using VPN, you need explicit cert with VPN select to use it.
You mean install the app then switch on the AdGuard VPN in app? I install using eSign and a certificate.
After enabling all permission in the settings app and safari app, I still see these messages below.
You need explicit cert with VPN select, not wildcrad cert.