Adobe Lightroom for iPad – Lightroom++ iPA using Satella by Paisseon.
Adobe Lightroom++ iPA unlock all paid features (exclude cloud storage) of Adobe Lightroom for iPad app.
How to unlock: press Buy then press Cancel.
Note: this is the app for iPad.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo & video editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
Lightroom offers easy-to-use photo & video editing tools like sliders to retouch your images, apply photo filters, fine-tune backgrounds, and use transformative presets to quickly add unique adjustments that bring your photos to life wherever you are – all in one app.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free preset filters for all your pictures
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Create your own look and save it as a preset filter for easy application to any picture
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photos in a tap with Lightroom’s auto editor
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer and color grading tools
• Use the photo enhancer to change up your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Crop & rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and color
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
• Access Premium video editing features & unlock a world of possibilities with our photo & video editor
• Utilize Lightroom’s popular photo editing features to edit captivating videos
• Apply presets, edit, trim & retouch videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance & more
I checked, you need to use certificate to sign, doesn’t work with altstore, sideloadly because it adds Team ID to Bundle ID so the app can’t work
Thank you very much for your hard work👍 I will try!
Please crack adobe acrobat
I have installed with success with Sideloadly on ipad and logged with gmail but in settings there are only these items:
About LightroomNewsPremium Features (on open – Just something goes wrong try later)Local StorageImportInputHelp and supporti can’t follow the “Buy and cancel” method, i don’t have the button (v. 8.2.1)
Maybe the cause of the error is that sideloadly changed the bundle id of the app, so try to install it with the certificate.
I am back again. Sorry to say this, but I still can not manage to activate Lightroom Premium. I signed it via 3uTools and then installed it with TrollStore, but no matter what I am doing it keeps givig me the error „try again later“ or something like this. Am I doing something wrong?
IDK but work for me with TrollStore, you don’t need sign with 3u, only share file to TrollStore and install.
Okay. Will give a try. Thank you again for the quick reply 🙂
3u need Apple ID to sign iPA, same AltStore, Sideloadly it will add Team ID to Bunble ID too.
Not working. The progress bar keeps spinning and after a few seconds it gives me the message “…try again later”. Do I have to change the settings in TrollStore in any way maybe?
Hi. It’s me again. Wanted to say that Lightroom for iPad is working again. Don’t know what happened, but I opened Lightroom today morning and the Premium features were unlocked again. Maybe some sort of server issues caused this error? I don’t know. Very strange 😉 Thanks anyway!
Unfortunately it stopped working from one day to another. The “Buy and cancel” method ends up in an error message. Could someone please-please-please fix this 😉
I will try update new version if I can.
It doesnt work on ipad 🙁
what error when click buy bro? and what tool to install ipa?
Just something goes wrong try later