Decibel X Premium – Decibel X++ iPA by Lê Tí – iOS CodeVN.
Decibel X++ iPA unlock premium features of Decibel X:dB Sound Level Meter app.
This app turns your iOS device into a professional sound level meter, detects harmful environmental noises, and helps protect your hearing and health.
“Decibel X” is the leading noise meter app on the market, which has highly reliable, pre-calibrated measurements and supports dBA, dBC. Our success lies at the intersection of expertise in sound communication, listening to our dear users, and our vision to build a great product. Our app turns your iOS device into a professional sound level meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level (SPL) all around you. While this pro tool mainly aids audio experts or workers prone to noise pollution, it can also add more fun and protect your hearing. Have you ever wondered how quiet your surroundings are or how loud is a rock concert or football match? “Decibel X” will help you answer all of those.
WHAT MAKE IT GREAT AND STAND OUT FROM OTHER APPS:
– Trusted accuracy: the app is tested and pre calibrated for all Apple devices. The precision is matching with real SPL devices
– Apple Watch support: see noise level right from your wrist
– Health App integration: export noise levels directly into Health app.
– Frequency weighting filters: ITU-R 468, A, B, C, Z
– Powerful, smart history data management:
+ Recording data can be saved into a list of history records for future access and analysis
+ Each record can be exported as hi-res PNG graph or CSV text via sharing services
+ iCloud support which synchronize all history records across your Apple devices
+ Fullscreen mode to give overview the whole history of an record
– Dosimeter with NIOSH, OSHA standards
– FFT and BAR graphs to display real time FFT. Those are very useful for frequency analysis and musical tests. Real time predominant frequency is also displayed.
– WAVE graph with 2 display modes: Rolling & Buffer
– InstaDecibel to capture your dB report overlaid on photos and easily shared via popular social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Messages, etc.).
– Support both Portrait and Landscape layouts
– Beautiful, intuitive and carefully crafted UI design
– Optimized for iOS 11
OTHER GREAT FEATURES:
– Standard time weightings (Response Time): SLOW (500 milliseconds) and FAST (200 milliseconds)
– Trimming calibration from -15 dB to 15 dB
– Standard measurement range from 30 dBA up to 130 dBA
– HISTO graph for plotted history of the recorded values
– Real time scale level chart
– Display Current, Average/Leq, and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layouts
– Quick reference text to help you compare with real-life examples
– “Keep Device Stay Awake” option for long duration recording
– Reset and clear current recording at any time
– Tap on Max value to reset at any time
– Pause/Resume the tool at any time
– Please do not expect a quiet room reading will be 0 dBA. The range 30-130 dBA is the standard usable range and an average quiet room will be about 30 dBA.
– Although all devices are pre-calibrated, custom calibration is suggested for serious purposes requiring higher precision and accuracy. You will need a real external device or calibrated sound meter as a reference, then adjust the trimming calibration until the reading matches with the reference.