This is a clock app that re-creates the behavior of a vintage flip clock with a modern and minimal design. On Mac, Fliqlo has long been popular as a screensaver module with the same design since its first release in 2002, and this iOS/iPadOS app is also made with exactly the same design. With its large, highly visible font, you can check the time even from a distance. Also, in everyday life and at work, its modest matt black presence does not distract you or disrupt your productivity, even when using the app for extended periods of time. Its full-screen appearance integrates with the iPhone/iPad device body and blends into your living space ambience, as if it were a minimalist home decor item.
– Switch between 12/24 hour clock
– Switch between portrait and landscape mode
– Option to show seconds when tapping screen
– Brightness/dimness control inside the app
– Show/hide background tiles
– Enlarge/reduce to any size
– Your device’s Auto-Lock is disabled while this clock is active in the foreground.
– This app does not start automatically like the Mac screensaver.
– You cannot replace your device’s Lock Screen with this clock.