Human Anatomy Atlas++ iPA by Lê Tí – iOS CodeVN.
Human Anatomy Atlas++ iPA unlock all paid features of Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋ app.
How to unlock: sign up or login and press Buy then press Cancel.
- Every time you open the application, you must click buy.
- After clicking buy and spinning, close the multitasking application and reopen it.
The Atlas 2023＋subscription gives you access to our entire visual library, all sharing features, and Flashcards, plus cross-platform access so you can learn and study on any computer or mobile device!
Atlas 2023＋is the most comprehensive and portable anatomy and physiology reference available! No other app makes it so easy to move from gross anatomy to microanatomy to tissue-level imaging. Gain an unparalleled and holistic understanding of how the human body is formed and functions. All content can be accessed across multiple platforms and in multiple languages.
Get the 3D interactive visual content you need to learn about the human body:
– Full female and male 3D models to study gross anatomy. View these alongside cadaver and diagnostic images.
– 3D views of key organs at multiple levels. Study the lungs, bronchi, and alveoli; Review the kidneys, renal pyramids, and nephrons.
– 126 histology slides that show cells and tissues to help you better understand the morphology of anatomy.
– Brief animations and illustrations that explain core physiology and common conditions. Use these for a deeper understanding of system processes!
– Muscle and bone models that you can move. Learn muscle actions, bone landmarks, attachments, innervations, and blood supply.
– 52 musculoskeletal pathology models that you can easily compare to normal anatomy. 30 subject matter expert lecture videos on musculoskeletal anatomy, biomechanics, and common injuries.
– See how fascia divides the muscles of the upper and lower limbs into compartments.
And so much more! All this content is organized so you can easily browse or search by topic and region.
A full suite of study and presentation tools:
– Dissect models on screen, in augmented reality (AR), and in cross-sections. Download free lab activities that walk you through key structures.
– Access hundreds of free visual and interactive Flashcard decks that cover key course topics.
– Create your own Flashcard decks and share with friends.
– Take 3D dissection quizzes and check your progress.
– Make interactive 3D presentations that link sets of models to explain and review a topic. Label structures with tags, notes, and 3D drawings.
Share content with patients, classmates, students, and colleagues!
Communicate with patients quickly, learn course content faster, and create an easy-to-use library of Flashcards.
Human Anatomy Atlas 2023＋ offers cross-platform mobile and web access. Use it on your phone, iPad, or laptop! Visit our site for details.