ibis Paint X Prime – ibis Paint X++ iPA by Lê Tí – iOS CodeVN.
ibis Paint X++ iPA unlock Prime, block ads of ibis Paint X app.
ibis Paint X is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 280 million times in total as a series, which provides over 15000 brushes, over 15000 materials, over 1300 fonts, 80 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as radial line rulers or symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
– A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
– Smooth and comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
– Recording your drawing process as a video.
– SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users’ drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
– I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
– Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
– I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibis Paint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
– Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
– Over 15000 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush previews.
– You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
– Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
– Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.