Infltr Pro – Infltr++ iPA using dylib by z7mh_7ki
Why limit yourself to the few stock filters that come with your photo apps? Make each picture perfect with infinite filters, available only through Infltr!
Designed to be the most advanced photo editor for iOS & macOS, Infltr is also very simple to use – making it the ideal app for both advanced and novice picture takers. All your Photos, Videos, Live Photos, Animated GIFs and Depth Photos can be made just perfect using the unlimited filters of Infltr!
• Infltr is the only app that allows you to change filters infinitely by panning your finger on the screen. Keep panning in any direction and the filter will keep changing.
As Tapsmart said in its review, Infltr “strongly encourages experimentation, and getting a good result feels slightly magical.”
• More than 7 million filter possibilities as you design your own filters to make each picture perfect.
• 28 amazing editing tools, tweak your favourite filters to perfection.
• Add filters as you snap pics or edit the images afterward.
• Dedicated video tools: trim, volume, speed-up, slow-mo, add music.
In a few clicks, edit Photos, Videos, Live Photos, Animated GIFs and Depth Photos with tools that enable you to crop and flip images, plus make powerful edits such as perspective, straighten, rotate, sharpen, saturation, contrast, brightness, vignette, temperature, tint, hue, selective HSL, double exposure, highlights, shadows, highlights tint, shadow tint, fade, grain, color shift, color overlay, and exposure.
• Stuff.tv says Infltr is “short of vowels but has plenty of tools and literally millions of filters.”
The possibilities are endless, and sometimes magic happens by accident! Once you create a filter you like, save it as a Favorite!
• Discover a new filter every day from Infltr’s Widget!
• While many apps downscale images, Infltr retains the HD resolution – great news for those editing panorama photos or those taken with a DSLR camera.
• Offers the most powerful Depth Photo editor on the market – edit both the background and foreground of your pics independently!