Want to create incredible videos on your iPhone or iPad? KineMaster is the full-featured video editor you are looking for! KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use. This also includes unlimited exports in resolutions up to 4K!
• Add and combine multiple layers of video (PiP), images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• Share videos to YouTube, Facebook Feeds and Stories, Instagram Feeds and Stories, and more!
• Reverse your videos
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, split, cut, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool adds motion to layers
• Edit and export 4K 60 FPS video
• Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
When you subscribe to KineMaster Premium, you remove the watermark, unlock professional tool presets, and get access to over a thousand Premium assets in the KineMaster Asset Store. Subscribe to KineMaster Premium right from the app!
KineMaster is for everyone! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos.
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
KineMaster and KineMaster Asset Store Terms of Service: https://support.kinemaster.com/hc/articles/115000082702
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us! Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!