Want to do more with your photos?
Collages, borders, text labels, color splash, stickers, clipart, masks/shapes, frames, effects, filters, drawings on your photos … it’s all possible with PhotoPhix!
There are unlimited possibilities for creating your own PhotoPhix collage.
And when you’re done, share your collages on social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sina Weibo.
PhotoPhix: THE ultimate all-in-one photo app for iPhone, iPad and iPod!
– Create photo collages with 1 to 16 photos
– Color splash your photo or enhance it with selective blur, selective pixelate or one of multiple blend modes
– Create funny and special effects with multiple mirror functions
– Edit option with special effects like “Tiny Planet”, “Fish Eye”, sketch effect, oil painting effect and a lot more
– Free hand crop function, to cut out a part(s) of your photo to create nice effects or for use as clipart
– Uncrop (or crop) your photo, to publish your photo in full size to social media
– Change the look of your photos with straight or rounded corners and colored borders with shadow
– Choose your own background color or use a photo from your Camera Roll
– Draw on your PhotoPhix collage, with or without glowy effect
– Add clipart to your collage (you can even add your own clipart)
– Add pre defined text labels (stickers) or create your own
– Apply masks/shapes and effects to your photo collage; create your own effects by combining them
– Put a frame around your photo collage
– Stamp it with your current date and/or time as clock clipart or text, both predefined and customizable
– Add a message with word art or write it with one of many clipart brushes (brush speed adaptable)
– Top it off with a weather report
– Create your own “keep calm and …” poster
– Save or share your PhotoPhix collage on social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Instagram or our sample gallery, or send it by email
– Lots of options available with every function like size, width, color, font, transparency, brush speed, etc.
– Change the aspect ratio of square to other formats such as 4:3, 16:9 or the size of the original picture
Have fun with PhotoPhix!