Finally you can use your iPhone or iPad to develop and run locally your Node.js and React Native applications, no computer or internet connection needed.
play.js is a full-fledged development environment with the following features:
– A Node.js runtime environment.
– Sign in with your CodeSandbox account to easily import your sandboxes and continue working on the go.
– In-app web browser with various developer tools (console, node browser, source code viewer and layers inspector).
– Project templates for React.js, Vue.js and Next.js web apps powered by Webpack, Express and Babel.
– Git client with support for the following operations: clone, fetch, pull, push and commit.
– Dependencies resolution for Node.js projects.
– Real code autocompletion that reacts to your code and modules.
– Open in-place support.
– In-app documentation.
All these features flavoured with a great user experience: a delightful UI, custom fonts, light and dark modes, trackpad support and much more!
Get the app and start coding straight away.