Prime Sleep Recorder Full – Prime Sleep Recorder++ iPA by Lê Tí – iOS CodeVN.
Prime Sleep Recorder++ iPA unlock paid features of Prime Sleep Recorder app.
Records your talk or snoring while you are asleep (automatic or manual sensitivity level, records only snoring using smart snoring detection), creates the graph of noise in room during the night, takes the total time of snoring down.
Snoring detection is based on artificial intelligence (A.I.) with the support of a new Apple machine learning technology. By using a large number of snoring samples, we can achieve high accuracy in statistics and in snoring detection itself.
– ADJUSTABLE RECORDING SOUND SENSITIVITY:
For different sound conditions in your room (a quiet or loud environment).
– HIGH TECH SNORING DETECTION:
Accurate snoring detection based on A.I.
– POSSIBILITY OF RECORDING ONLY SNORING
– AUDIO VISUALIZATION DURING RECORDING OR PLAYING
– FAVORITE RECORDINGS
– SHARING RECORDINGS WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
Send recordings via email, iMessage or post to Facebook.
– AAC AUDIO COMPRESSION FOR THE BEST RATIO QUALITY AND SIZE
– CHART OF NOISE IN THE ROOM DURING THE NIGHT
– FACTORS, WAKE UP MOOD, NOTES:
User can place factors (alcohol, coffee, stress etc.) to every night as well as the mood after waking up or add own notes.
– ACTIVATION DELAY:
Starts monitoring after a period of time.
– BACKGROUND MODE:
Monitoring runs also in background mode. Alarm also fires from background.
– APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
– iCLOUD SYNCHRONIZATION:
Synchronization among your devices and between free and paid version.
– EXPORTING HISTORY TO CSV FILE
– APPLE WATCH:
If you buy SMART ALARMS then it will track your sleep movements and it can play haptic (sound, vibration) if alarm is set.
If you buy STOP SNORING then it will play haptic (sound, vibration) if snoring is detected.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
* It is recommended to connect your iPhone (iPad) to a charger.
* Set “Airplane Mode” or “Do Not Disturb” on your iPhone (iPad) for undisturbed sleep.
* Place your iPhone (iPad) close to you with the microphone towards your bed.