Protake Pro – Protake++ iPA by Lê Tí – iOS CodeVN.
Protake++ iPA unlock all pro features of Protake – Mobile Cinema Camera app.
Protake brings the filmmaking experience of professional cinema cameras to your mobile devices.
No matter you’re a daily vlogger, a commercial director, or a well-established filmmaker, you will benefit from Protake’s features, including:
# [NEW] WI-FI VIDEO TRANSMISSION
· In the landscape orientation of AUTO and PRO modes, you can start the brand new Wi-Fi Video Transmission system.
· You can transmit the video from 1 “camera” to 4 “monitors” (yes, we’re talking about iPhones and iPads).
· You can watch up to 4 “cameras” on 1 “monitor”.
· You can wirelessly start and stop the recording of all “cameras”.
· You can even monitor HDR and SDR video streams on the same screen.
· It’s a ground-breaking end-to-end mobile recording and monitoring experience.
· It’s brought to you by Protake.
· AUTO mode: a mode optimized for vloggers and YouTubers, you can use it single-handedly.
· PRO mode: a mode designed for professional filmmakers. All the camera information and control settings are well aligned on the screen.
· DUAL mode: recording video with two cameras working at the same time. Recorded in one file as Picture in Picture or two files.
· PORTRAIT mode: with iPhone Pro and iPad Pro’s LiDAR sensor and the devices’ powerful processors, you can record “portrait mode video” with real-time blurred background.
· LOG: it’s not only a genuine LOG gamma curve — we strictly matched your mobile device’s color to the industrial standard – ALEXA Log C.
· Cinematic Looks: we provided a dozen of cinematic looks for filmmakers — the styles are categorized into Neutral Styles, Film Emulation (classic Kodak and Fuji cinema film), Movie Inspired (blockbusters and indie masterpieces), and ALEXA Looks.
· Monitoring tools: Waveform, Parade, Histogram, RGB Histogram, Audio Meter.
· Composition assistants: Aspect Ratios, Safe Area, Thirds, Crosshairs, and 3-axis Horizon Indicators.
· Exposure assistants: Zebra Strips，False Color, Exposure Compensation, Auto Exposure.
· Focus assistants: Focus Peaking and Auto Focus.
· Recording: Record Beeper, Record Flash, Volume Key Record.
· Zooming and Focusing: A-B Point.
· Frame Rate Normalization: Mobile devices don’t have perfect frame rate control, therefore, it’s easy to get non-standard variable frame rate. Protake solves this problem fundamentally and makes strictly constant FPS of 24, 25, 30, 60, 120, etc.
· File-naming: All the video files saved by Protake use the standard naming system: Camera Unit + Reel Number + Clip Count + Date + Suffix. It’s something like “A001C00203_200412_IR8J.MOV”… Sounds familiar?
· Metadata: Everything including device model, ISO, shutter angel, white balance, lens, connected accessories, location, are all well recorded in the file’s metadata.
· Time code: We provided both options for you — Free Run and Record Run. It’s compatible with your cinema cameras.