ScheduleMe is simple to operate, flexible to configure, and powerful. With it, to-do items, habit formation, task arrangement, multi-person collaboration, can be easily competent, work life, and methodical.
- Drink a glass of water every day at 9:15, 11:15, 14:15, 16:15, and take a break. Create a new project that repeats every day, select these four points in time, and save it. First insist for 30 days, and automatically extend it for me when it expires, just check “Automatic Continuation”. By the way, weekends and holidays do not need to be reminded, just check the corresponding exclusions.
- Work out twice a day at 8:00 and 20:00. Create a new project that repeats every day, select these two points in time, and save it. To further refine, add a few list items, such as 30 push-ups, 60 belly curls, and 90 squats. After saving, these list items will be automatically assigned to each subtask, so that each reminder can be checked They, complete one item, tick one item, very intuitive.
- Sick, every day at 7:30, 13:30, 19:30, remind me to take the medicine three times, the oral dosage is just recorded in the list, not to be missed.
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, 21:00-22:00 at night, insist on running and running. Or, every two weeks? It is also very simple, open the repeat selection, swipe left, set the repeat interval to 2, and save it.
- If you plan to go to the supermarket to shop, you can’t go if you have something. If you have time, just share it with him and let him do it for you. After accepting, this task and its list will be listed in his daily task. After completion, the status will also be synchronized to easily realize multi-person collaboration.
- I want to do something, the specific time is to be determined. You can create a new draft, write it down first, and then upgrade it to a task according to your needs, and include it in the arrangement.
The usage scenarios of ScheduleMe are far more than that, you can configure flexible and practical tasks and lists to suit different needs.